Please note the following information:
- Remember to bring a hat and sunscreen, a light jacket may be needed early in the morning or late in the evening.
- Volunteer commitments are normally 4 hours and 15 minutes, but some positions vary in time and length depending on the event.
- Volunteers agree to be on time to all assigned shifts (preferably 15 minutes early). If necessary, we ask that you cancel shifts 48 hours in advance so we can fill your spot.
- Save the date for May 27th 6pm-7:30pm at “HQ” tent on event site.
- Volunteers are responsible for your own transportation to and from events, we will have volunteer parking available on site.
- Volunteers will be expected to wear comfortable closed towed walking shoes, this event is held on an uneven grass field.
- Non-Balloon Crew Volunteers may wear shorts that are modest in length, no athletic shorts.
- Balloon Crew Volunteers need to wear pants no shorter than capri length, and sneakers or hiking boots. Be prepared to travers rough terrain.